Internaional cooperation department
Methodist of the International Cooperation Department
DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
The main activities of the department is the organization of bilateral and multilateral exchange of students and faculty with foreign universities, joint scientific research, symposia, congresses, attracting foreign projects.
The main objectives of the international cooperation department are:
- Ensuring the implementation of the international activities of the branch;
- Effective integration of the Termez branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy into the global scientific and educational space;
- Coordination of activities that contribute to the development of the branch in the framework of its scientific, educational and vocational orientation activities;
- Ensuring the activities of the branch in the field of international cooperation, the establishment of relations and equal partnership with foreign universities and organizations;
The main areas of work in the development of international activities:
- Attracting foreign students to study at the branch through participation in international educational events, publishing work results and student achievements at the institute;
- The secondment of the staff of the branch and the reception of foreign specialists in order to exchange experience in the field of medical science, higher medical education and practical health care.
- Coordinating the arrival of foreign scientists and speakers, escorting foreign guests, providing translation;
- Participation in international training seminars in Uzbekistan and abroad;
- Exchange of students with foreign universities for the passage of various forms of internships;
- Exchange of faculty members for lecturing, organizing master classes on the problems of modern medicine.
- Participation in international educational programs, Accompanying academic mobility programs, ensuring the implementation of international scientific, educational grants and scholarship programs of the university;
- Coordination of the activities of the structural units of the university on international cooperation.
- Providing information on trends in the development of international education;
- Preparation of applications for participation in international projects and programs;